Unboxing Vanity Trove June 2013 Edition; Obsessive Beauty

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hi lovelies, I'm flying off for a long holiday to Bangkok tonight and I will be updating from my phone so hope blogger does not screw up my pictures :)

Today I want to reveal Vanity Trove June edition, I am so happy and satisfy with the items inside! This is one of my favourite because L'Oreal and Bifesta is inside 

*Btw, My June Trove is missing a lip balm :'( Contacted VT and they will reimburse me with one.




#1 L'Oreal Professional Liss Ultime Shampoo & Masque; 100ML - Sample Size
This shampoo and masque is the bomb, especially for unmanageable and rebellious hair. I curl, dye and done lots of chemical treatment to my hair and it's really damaged and dry. This Masque really does a great job in rejuvenating my hair! Unfortunately, this shampoo is not suitable for my scalp as it is prone to secreting oil.
#2 Cocolab Aromatic Body Oil ; Sample Size
A mixture of Virgin Coconut Oil and Fruity Blend of pure essential oils, it nourishes and heals your skin from within.
I don't really like it because I cannot stand the scent of the body oil
#3 Bifesta Eye Make Up Remover - Sample Size
I love this make up remover and it is currently the one I'm using. It's economical and works effectively! This make up remover is water based and it does not sting my eyes.
#4 Decleor Hydra Flora Moisturizing Cream - Sample Size
A reparative hydrating cream that has anti polution and deeply replenishing properties for normal to dry skin.
Perfect for us who going through the haze situation :(
#5 Payot Purifying Care Samples & Soap Artisan RM5 voucher
Never heard of this brand before but I glad to receive this sample so I can finally try their products!
#6 Celeb Beaute Celeb Lash ; RM19.80 - RM22.80 - Full Size
Woots, A new pair of eye lashes! A girl can never have enough of fake eye lashes.
It's really soft and natural :)
Do you agree with me that the June's trove is really worth it?? They have 2 full size and a few deluxe size products that worth more than RM50!! 

Anyway, Vanity Trove is having a K-Palette Beauty Workshop!! You just have to pay RM80 for admission but the door gifts are products worth RM170. The workshop is conducted by Inagaki San - Japan's renowned makeup artist with more than 14 years of experience 

Do contact Valerie@vanitytrove.com for more information.
Subscribe here.

Vanity Trove Malaysia
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/VanityTroveMalaysia 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/VanityTroveMY
Webside: http://www.vanitytrove.com/my

Instagram: @carolyntay

© Carolyntay.com • Beauty, Travel, Lifestyle Platform. Design by Fearne.