Vanity Trove April Edition

Monday, May 6, 2013

Sorry guys for missing in action for such a long time! I am currently busy as my finals are coming real soon, I couldn't find time to blog. I know it's already May but I would like to blog about the Vanity Trove April Edition I got last month! Well, this may change your mind and you may still order for the May edition(organic theme!).





#1 Clarins - Intensive Brightening Serum Samples & Vouchers
As you all know Clarins is a well known brand and I must admit that I didn't have the chance to use their products before. I tried their Serum and it is really good! The serum is so good and it gives my face a rosy glow :)

#2 Oriks Gemstone Nano Platinum Aqua Watery Cream - Sample size
It will moisturise, smoothens wrinkles, tighten pores and brightens your complexion. I haven't tried this before, but I tried their ginseng extract essence and the effect is really good!

#3 Perkins Nail Wrap - Full size; RM39.90 (20Strips)
OHH I AM SO HAPPY! I got the Sailor theme! :)

#4 Narciso Rodriguez For Her - Sample Size
Very sweet and feminine scent, not too strong for daily use :)
I keep it in my pouch and use it on special events!

#5 Kate Eyeshadow DB - Full Size; RM49 (1.6G)
I am surprise to see this inside, I can have a new eye shadow!
This colour is different from my usual brown/neutral colours and it can be use individually or mixed!
Overall, I'm proud of Vanity Trove April's edition! I will be waiting for a few more reviews then I will start subscribing to them! With RM50 only, you can own all these as well! :)

Subscribe now :D  

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/VanityTroveMalaysia 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/VanityTroveMY
Website: 
http://www.vanitytrove.com/my





Instagram: @carolyntay

© Carolyntay.com • Beauty, Travel, Lifestyle Platform. Design by Fearne.