First Edition of Vanity Trove

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Holla! I bet everyone was so excited for the launching of Vanity Trove Beauty Box! I've been waiting for such a long time for it's arrival, I can't believe it is finally here ♥ !

Find out how I first met my love (here) last December and it's already February now :) Time do flies when we are busy with our life. After all the hardwork, it's a treat to get something nice for ourselves.





I love the design, so lovely! ♥
A sweet message from VT team :)
I love receiving cards and little notes, it really melts my heart!

The design shows how much effort they put into this box.
Simple yet elegant.
 x x x


#1 Oriks Wild Ginseng Stemcell Twister BB Cream and  Essence in Sample SizeHydrates and nourish skin so it reduces visible pores.
It's formulated to repair skin with the contains of wild ginseng.
#2 Wella System Professional Shampoo and Mask 30ML 
I've always wanted to try this out because I'm a big fan of Wella's SP line.
I've heard so many good comments of it, and this is my chance to save my dry and frizzy hair!
#3 Di Palomo Tuscan Rose Moisturising Body Wash 25ML
Rich and luxuriant body with Vitamin B5 that keeps skin smooth and supple.
#4 Benefit POREfessional balm
A must have item!! I've already got one at one but now I can has extra good stuff yayz!
Wanna have smooth body skin? GET THISS!

#5 B.LIV Off With Those Heads Sebum Gel
This wonder gel can remove all my white heads and blackheads around my nose.
I finally can cure my strawberry nose!
#6 Merci chocolates for Valentines from VT Team
I think I would not re-purchase until they add more cosmetic and items :') I can see the hard work and love they put into this box but there are still room for improvement yeap?

Vanity trove is the best beauty box I've seen when it comes to the design. They even put small little items that would cheer up someone's day. I really love all the surprises they prepared. I respect their professionalism

Subscribe now :D  

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/VanityTroveMalaysia 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/VanityTroveMY
Website: 
http://www.vanitytrove.com/my

xox, c

Instagram: @carolyntay

© Carolyntay.com • Beauty, Travel, Lifestyle Platform. Design by Fearne.