Red Bean Bag X My Birthday Celebration @ Publika

Friday, November 16, 2012

Hie guys, I've disappear for a few days due to work and studies :'( I was working very hard last weekend, 5 days straight then 4 days straight of full day classes. My body is at the verge of breaking down already. If you are my Instagram follower (you can follow me: @carolyntay ) or a facebook friend, you know that I just purchase my babynex which is the Sony NEX F3-K . My babynex cost me a bomb, I bought it with my own savings so I need to work hard to earn more :(

Last 12838738 weeks ago, my high school buddies celebrated my birthday with me in Red Bean Bag @ Publika. My dear friend S chose another venue but he couldn't call to book, so I suggested this place instead! I finally get to try this place after I saw the good reviews in food blog ;)


Located opposite Fat boys Burger and The Social.


Something to do with Salmon, I forgotten the name and price but I remember it was around RM20.
The salmon was fresh and it was quite nice, the portion is too little for a guy :'(


It was beef burger (I think), around RM20. 


Beef Bacon Cabonara with Wild mushrooms, portion kinda small but taste good. Around RM20
*sorry for the bad lighting


Chicken burger, which is one of the best, it was RM19.90 if I was not mistaken.  RECOMMENDED! 


Chicken Drumstick with their house speciality sauce and wild mushrooms, RM25.90
I love this a lot! I really love the mushroom and the sauce, the portion would not satisfy a male's appetite :D
The service was quite fast but they forgotten my order!! I have to wait for some time while others are enjoying their food :'( The staff there are very friendly and the main course menu is quite limited, I think they are more famous for their breakfast. I should go back and try their breakfast soon :p *yums*


My good buddies :)
My best friend a.k.a the organizer, with my awkward smile :/
The cake I picked myself, it's Tiramisu from Salsa Boutique Bakery.
*I get to choose my own cake*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATTY ME :D
With my buddies <3 The best gift from god.
Service: 6/10
Price: 19+, similar to places like Plan B
Comment: Food was okay but I think it is nothing special :/ The ambience is very comfortable but kinda dark at night. *Bad lighting*


#OOTD
Top: Online Boutique
Bottom: Cotton On
Belt: Bangkok, RM2
Sandals: Forever21
Accessories: Pandora & Fossil



The Red Beanbag
Lot A4-1-8
Solaris Dutamas
Publika
Jalan Dutamas 1
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
Tel: +603-6211 5116 / +603-6211 5116      
www.facebook.com/theredbeanbag

* Pictures taken with Canon G12.

xox, c

Instagram: @carolyntay

© Carolyntay.com • Beauty, Travel, Lifestyle Platform. Design by Fearne.