Shoeholics Anonymous Event

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hello peeps, I just finish my progress test two and finally have time to breathe. I need to work harder as my mock exams are coming soon :'( Anyway, tomorrow there is a fashion event in Publika by Corgi and I was looking forward to it all week. I'm so sorry to share this so late but I wasn't able to online these days.

Back to the point, Fashion brand Corgi celebrates its first anniversary with Shoeholics Anonymous, a fashion event that aims to provide a different shopping experience away from the clichés of normal retail shops.

Corgi, a local fashion brand that specializes in retailing of high quality women’s footwear, bags, accessories, and exclusive apparels designed to match casual-classic styles, is a rising cult brand with its premier shop located in Publika Shopping Gallery and the next slated to open in Pakamaya Fahrenheit 88 later this year, Corgi has also been selected to participate in MIFA 2012.




Free entrance, Free flow of Mocktails & Cocktails, Music.

What are you waiting for? Head down to Publika tomorrow and join the party! I will be there with Angeline Ng too :D See you there !!


xox, c

Instagram: @carolyntay

© Carolyntay.com • Beauty, Travel, Lifestyle Platform. Design by Fearne.