Quan Ice Cream & Coffee House @ Desa Pandan

Friday, September 7, 2012

I'm so sorry for abandoning my blog for a month, I'm really busy with my studies :'( I just finish my test and my second test is on monday, I haven't even revise yet, OHMAIGAWD! Anyway, this is such a back log post but I really want to share this place with you guys. Are you hungry now? :) You will be after reading this !

Quan Ice Cream & Coffee House is a hidden gem in Desa Pandan, anyone knows where is Desa Pandan? Well I don't!! It is located nearby the Kampung Pandan roundabout. I also found out that they have another branch in Pandan Indah ( bigger compared to this branch ).





NO, THAT IS NOT THE BILL FOR THE FOOD !!

 Let me explain, after 7 long hours of damaging my body and wallet just to stay up and buy my concert tickets, I decided to treat my highness a good meal :D I'm so sorry I couldn't take more pictures as both of us couldn't eat that much :'(


Sizzling Chicken Chop With Garlic Mushroom - RM12.90
The smell of this just drives you crazy, the waiter will served when it is still sizzling hot so you can really smell the garlic sauce from far away. It's not bad but I personally don't like fries like that :'(


Coconut Tom Yam Noodles - RM7.90 (Only limited quantity per day)
This is the best, for spicy/thai food lovers, this is the best Tom Yam ever! They put real coconut meat inside the soup to cook, so the soup is a mixture of Tom Yam and Coconut. The smell is really good and it makes you really hungry. For those who could not withstand spicy food, this is a big challenge for you! The serving size is quite big and they give a lot of seafood inside. WORTH TRYING :D 


3 scoops of Ice Cream - RM5.90
They specialize in ice cream so you have to try it right? I prefer the Coffee, Chocolate, Coconut & Green Tea the most. Please do opt for NO WHIPCREAM cause it is tasteless. Trust me :)
 Other recommendations:
1. Tom Yam Fried Rice
2. XO Shanghai Ramen
3. Coffee for drinks :D !

I've been here so many times for the past few months, and everytime I go there I will definitely order the Coconut Tom Yam ( Make sure emphasize on the word "COCONUT" or else normal Tom Yam soup ). Actually the actual dish is served with rice but you can opt for noodles instead ! :)


Set Lunch Promotion : RM9.90+ - Main course + soup + drink + ice cream !!

Rating: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Comments: Price reasonable, serving time is moderate, good and quiet environment.
Parking: NO WORRIES :)

Quan Ice Cream & Coffee House
Pandan Indah Branch
8G, Jalan Pandan Indah 4/33,
Pandan Indah
55100 KL
Tel:             03-42969760 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            03-42969760      end_of_the_skype_highlighting      


Desa Pandan Branch
10, Jalan 4/76 C,
Desa Pandan,55100 Kuala Lumpur. 



Business Hours:
Mon - Thurs: 12.00pm - 12.30am
Fri - Sun: 12.00pm - 2.00am

xox, c

Instagram: @carolyntay

© Carolyntay.com • Beauty, Travel, Lifestyle Platform. Design by Fearne.